Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year's Resolution: blog more.

Well, blog at all. Because, July, people. July was the last time I posted here. I've actually been really busy being crafty, and have been taking the photos for the making of future posts. I've tried to write; it just didn't happen.


So! Now I'm going to make it happen. Since I started this blog a year ago today, it's probably fitting that now is when I get back in to it. My major accomplishments of the last 6 months were relearning to crochet, and learning to do block printing with homemade stamps. In crochet, I made 3 amigurumis, have been working on an afghan using granny squares, and made a secret santa present for a friend that I can't talk about until I give it to her sometime this week.


Here's a sneak peek at my first crochet adventure, finished in early August:


His name is Shmoo.


And in the interest of spontaneity and brevity, that's it for today. More in a day or two, promise!

No comments: