Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Let It Snow

If you live in the Northeast of the US, the view out your front door might look a little something like this:


And, if your employer follows the federal government with regards to weather decisions like mine does, you got to leave work 2 hours early.

(If not, I'm sorry. And, neener.)

What else is there to do on a snowy day but be crafty, right? If you have kids to entertain, get them being crafty too! I'm working on the sewing project I mentioned in my previous post, various drafts of posts that I have in the works (because I can never just do one thing at a time), and practicing the hand quilting that I learned in a class this weekend (this blog is totally motivating me to DO more of what I am thinking about doing). Surely, this evening will also end up producing something high in calories and sugar, too. I have a whole vanilla bean to use.

What do you are your families like to get up to on snowy days? Any creative pursuits? Leave a comment and perhaps we will give each other some ideas.

No comments: